Essentials for marketing cloud email marketers (EEB101 ) Bookmark has been added
Essentials for marketing cloud email marketers (EEB101 )
Email Essentials is designed to get you up and running on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Application. In this interactive course, email marketers will gain hands-on experience creating emails, sending and tracking results, managing subscriber data, segmenting data to deliver targeted, relevant messages, and learning automation tools to automate campaigns and daily tasks.
9 - 12 June 2020 | Eindhoven
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. No prior knowledge of the Marketing Cloud is needed.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud.
- Create an email using our newest application, Content Builder.
- Describe the various ways to store data in the Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize the various import methods to import data to lists and data extensions.
- Describe and use the various testing and sending options within the Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze the results of a send using email tracking and Reports.
- Create filtered or random segments using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation.
- Create filtered segments based on behavioral data (Measures).
- Utilize a query activity to create segment data.
- Create and execute an automation to import data and refresh data.
- Build and automate a welcome series for new subscribers using Playbooks.
- Describe when to use a triggered email send for transactional messages.
- Automate an email drip campaign via Automation Studio.
- Build and automate a welcome series using Journey Builder.
Due to COVID-19 some trainings and workshops have been or will be postponed/cancelled.
If you have booked a training with us, you will be notified personally.
Date & location
9 - 12 June 2020 | Eindhoven
The four-day course will be in the Amsterdam. The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00 hours.
You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date.
The costs are € 3,100 excl. VAT. This includes lunches, coffee and tea and course material.
Modules & Topics
- Data Overview
- What is a Subscriber?
- How to Create Attributes
- How to Create a List
- How to Add Subscribers to aList
- What are the Profile and Subscription Centers?
- Data Extensions
- What is a Data Extension?
- What are Sendable Data Extensions and Non-Sendable Data Extensions?
- How to Create a Data Extension
- How to Import Data into a Data Extension
- Contact Builder Overview
- Content Builder Overview
- Uploading Assets into Content Builder
- Content Blocks
- How to Create Static Content Blocks
- How to Create Individualized Content Blocks Using Personalization Strings, Dynamic Content, and AMPscript
- How to Add Links to Content
- What a Template is and the Various Ways to Create One
- How to Create a Template with Locked Content
- How to Specify Specific Content to be Placed in a Content Area in a Template
- How to Create an Email From a Template
- How to Add Multiple Content Blocks to a Single Content Area
- How to Add a Button Content Block
- Content Detective
- Test Send
- Send Flow
- User-Initiated Email
- A/B Testing
- Bounce Mail Management
- Global, Master, and List-Level Unsubscribes
Analyze Your Results
- Tracking Data
- Standard Reports
- Automating Reports
- Drag-and-Drop Segmentation
- How to Create Random and Filtered Segments
- How to Create Segments Using Measures
- Refreshing Data
- Query Activity
- Audience Builder Overview
- Data Activities
- Data Extract
- File Transfer
- Refresh Activities
- Filter Activity
- Query Activity
- Email Automation
- Overview of Email Automation Tools
- Welcome Series using Journey Builder
- Triggered Email
- Welcome Series Using Automation Studio
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|
Salesforce trainings for admins, end users, developers and more