Future of Finance program
Ready for the digital future?
Finance professionals always have to be one step ahead. Do you base your decisions on data- gathering or on data analytics? Digital is moving finance to be a strategic partner in all senses of the word.
11th and 12th of April 2018 | Singularity University Eindhoven
This exclusive 2-day program at the Singularity University of Eindhoven focusses on the digital challenges of the CFOs and Finance Executives. Let's get ready for the future together!
Highly skilled professionals of Deloitte and the Singularity University will show you the possibilities for solving your digital finance challenges.
This program will offer key insights into the future of finance and a hands-on experience that you can directly apply within your company. It will also help you to improve your role as strategic business partner.
What's in it for you?
During this exclusive and practical 2-day program you are offered a unique chance to:
- Learn about the future finance challenges and how to get into the action mode now
- Learn about the technological developments within finance
- Share experiences & learn the insights from other experienced professionals
- Get prepared to be confident enough to take calculated risks.
The Future of Finance program is designed for:
- Senior Finance Executives- Minimum is 12 years of experience in the field of Finance.
This program is interactive and exclusive. Therefore it is limited to 15 participants.
- Fintech and Big Data
- Make sense of and profit from emerging opportunities on the edge of business and technology.
For more information: Center for the Edge.
- Finance organization of the future
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Data management and data governance
- From on premise ERP systems to cloud based in memory solutions
- How digital companies organize finance
- War on talent
- Predictive Analytics
- Your next step as CFO: Your future starts here!
Date and location
The program will be held on 11th and 12th of April 2018 at the Singularity University in Eindhoven.
Day 1: 10:00 - 22:00 hours (diner starts at 19:30 hours)
Day 2: 08:00 - 16:00 hours (day starts with a breakfast session at the hotel)
During this program you will experience a Culinary Journey provided by Chef Erling Rugsten
The costs for this Future of Finance program are € 3.195,00 per person (excl VAT.)
This program includes:
- lunch, drinks and diner by chef Erling Rugsten
- overnight stay and breakfast at hotel Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne
- online course material
Until four weeks before the start of the program you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the program you will have to pay the full program fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the program at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.