Getting started with Journey Builder (JB101)
If you are a Marketing Cloud user or administrator who is responsible for developing the email journey your customers will take with your organization, this hands-on course is an essential class for you. In this one-day course, you will learn the fundamentals of a customer journey. You will then explore Contact Builder and how to set up your data in order to leverage the data in Journey Builder. In Journey Builder, you will learn to create and develop strategic customer interactions within various Journey Builder activities.
12 November 2018 | Amsterdam
Who should take this course?
Getting Started with Journey Builder is designed for individuals in the following roles:
- Administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Marketing Cloud
- Content editors and publishers who will assist in the setup of customer journeys.
- Channel managers who are responsible for the marketing automation channel within an organization.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Engage in critical thinking in regards to the customer journey.
- Create and relate data structures in Contact Builder.
- Build an interaction with various activities.
- Optimize journeys through versioning.
Students taking this course should have experience creating data extensions, import definitions, and data relationships, and have knowledge of executing import definitions, segmentation using Drag-and-Drop Segmentation, and should understand the following key concepts: Primary Key, Subscriber Key, All Subscribers, and Send Relationships. Students who have already attended the Email Essentials (EEB101) course will be well prepared to take this class.
Modules & Topics
- Describe why customer journeys are important
- Define the customer journey
- Identify how to create 1:1 customer journeys
- Define the Marketing Cloud
- Log in to the Marketing Cloud
- Define Contact Builder
- Describe and use the various tools in Contact
- Reiterate the concepts of Subscriber Key, Primary Key, and Contact Key
- Define Journey Builder
- Define an Interaction
- Build an Interaction
- Create an Entry Event
- Utilize various Journey Builder activities
Monitoring and Optimizing
- Set a goal
- Test the Interaction
- Review metrics
- Create a new version of an Interaction
Date, location and time
The one-day course will be held in Utrecht, Nieuwegein or Amsterdam.
The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00. You can also register for this course in one of the other cities. Send us an email in which country you want to attend and which date.
12 November 2018, Global Knowledge. Amsterdam - ENGLISH
The cost of the course are € 725 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunch.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Deloitte Academy is Authorised Training Reseller of salesforce.com in EMEA region. Training will be given by official certified Salesforce trainers.