Hands-on hacking of live SAP system in a controlled environment
Get familiar with the most common threats, vulnerabilities and mitigating controls in a typical SAP landscape. Experience hands-on how easy it is to gain unauthorized access to an SAP system. Deloitte facilitators will guide you through the process.
This one-day course provides insight into the vulnerabilities of an SAP application and the associated infrastructure, focusing on hands-on experience. After a brief introduction on SAP security and penetration testing in general, we will discuss a selection of known SAP vulnerabilities, and experience (hands-on) how easy it can be to gain unauthorized access to critical functions and data. We will also discuss how you can detect these vulnerabilities and properly secure your system against them.
The training is intended for technical audience interested in the concepts of SAP hacking and deeper understanding of the technical concepts underlying the SAP applications. We expect knowledge of the following concepts:
- Business & functional understanding of SAP
- Experience with SAP GUI
- Basic understanding of network terminology (e.g. IP address, port, TCP, firewall)
- Understanding of technical information security concepts (e.g. encryption, hacking, exploits)
- Technical information security specialists
- SAP security professionals (e.g. basis administrators, consultants )
- Ethical hackers
- IT auditors
- Introduction & penetration testing methodology
- In-depth exploration of at least 6 high-risk technical areas of the SAP landscape
- Tools and techniques for discovery of vulnerabilities
- Hands on exercises by each participant on live SAP system
- Demo by the facilitators
- Discussion about remediation (preventative and detective controls)
- Snacks, lunch and networking breaks
The course will be given in English. The course material is also in English.
Date, location and time
Participants will be notified 4 weeks in advance of the definitive location. This course starts at 9.00 a.m. and ends at 5.00 p.m.
The costs of this course will be € 795 excl. VAT. Catering (lunch) and course materials are included in the price.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full registration fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.