Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301) Bookmark has been added
Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301)
This course is a must for anyone responsible for using analytics to drive business results in a sales organization. Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud provides you with the skills and knowledge you need to gather for analytics requirements, design and build custom reports and dashboards, and deploy them to your users. Using real-world scenarios, this course gives you the tools to analyze your key sales metrics, including lead generation, pipeline and trends, closed business, and sales team performance.
What you will learn?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Establish a process for developing and deploying analytics solutions for your sales organization
- Set up an efficient analytics infrastructure to ensure users can find the reports and dashboards they need
- Create effective sales reports and dashboards to address the needs of users at all levels
- Maximize users’ consumption of sales reports and dashboards.
Who should attend this course?
Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud is for anyone responsible for developing and maintaining reports and dashboards for their sales organization in Salesforce, including:
- Sales operations analysts
- Business analysts
- Sales managers
- System administrators and power users may also benefit from this course.
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and sales functionality. In particular, students should have some knowledge of:
- Navigating Salesforce
- Salesforce objects and their relationships to one another
- Creating reports with the report builder, including filtering, grouping, and summarizing data
- Creating dashboards with the dashboard builder.
Date & location
The three-day course will be held in Utrecht or Amsterdam. The course starts at 09.00 and ends at 17.00.
The costs are EUR 2325,- exclusive of VAT. This includes lunches, coffee and tea and course material.
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to email@example.com. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|