Integrated- and Sustainability Reporting Training
for Internal Auditors, Finance en Sustainability managers
How to create an accessible and compact report, which gives the user an insight into the long-term value of the organization, and at the same time meet the formal requirements? During the training you will be dealing with these subjects and we will provide you with practical suggestions for improving your own report.
6 June 2019 | Amsterdam
During this half day training you will be introduced to, or learn more about, the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, the International Integrated Reporting Framework, the EU Directive for Non-Financial disclosures and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) reporting and how you can implement these aspects in a practical way in your own report.
After this training you will have a better understanding of:
- What is needed to comply with taskforce on climate related financial disclosures (TCFD)
- How non-financial reporting contributes to value creation for the business
- How you can accelerate corporate reporting on the SDGs
- What is necessary for Integrated and/or GRI reporting
- How you can comply to the EU Directive on non-financial reporting which is applicable to large public-interest companies with more than 500 employees
The training will be given from an ‘Internal Control’-perspective. It is relevant for all that are concerned with preparing an Integrated or GRI Report.
- Financial managers
- Communication and reporting managers
- Sustainability managers
- Internal auditors
The training will address the following topics
- Value of non-financial reporting and the non-financial reporting landscape
- The Framework for Integrated Reporting (IIRC)
- The application of the GRI Standards
- EU Directive 2014/95/EU on Non-Financial reporting
- SDG reporting
'The interactive approach of the trainers is something valuable. The knowledge and experience of applying it in practice too. This provides a good context to get an introduction into the topic'
'It gave a good framework to understand the main guiding principles for IR reporting'
'clear explanation of the standards and application of those in practice'
The cost of the training amount to €495 excluding VAT. These costs include: online training material, walk-in lunch and drinks.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.