Integrated- and Sustainability Reporting Training
for Internal Auditors, Finance en Sustainability managers
How to create an accessible and compact report, which gives the user an insight into the long-term value of the organization, and at the same time meet the formal requirements? During the training you are dealing with these subjects and we will give you practical suggestions for improving your own report.
June 15th 2018 | Amsterdam
During this training you will be introduced to, or learn more about, the Global Reporting Initiative, the International Integrated Reporting Framework and how these reports align with other standards and guidelines you may be familiar with.
After this training you will have a better understanding of:
- How non-financial reporting contributes to value creation for the business
- What is necessary for Integrated and/or GRI reporting
- How you can improve the reliability (internal controls) of these reports.
The training will be given from an ‘Internal Control’-perspective. It is relevant for all that are concerned with preparing an Integrated or GRI Report.
- Financial managers
- Sustainability managers
- Internal auditors
The training will address the following topics
- Value of non-financial reporting and the non-financial reporting landscape
- The Framework for Integrated Reporting
- GRI G4 Guidelines and process for defining report content
- Assessing materiality and stakeholder involvement to define report content
- Value of Sustainability Assurance
- Data management and internal controls for non-financial information
- Assurance Standards and Assurance Process.
Date, location and time
Date: June 15th 2018
Time: 13:00 - 17:00 hours (there is a walk-in lunch at 12:30 hours)
The cost of the training amount to €495 excluding VAT.
These costs include:
- Online training material
- Walk-in lunch and drinks
’The know-how of the trainers is a huge strength’
Strength: 'Covering a broad spectrum of issues on sustainability reporting'
Strength: 'The knowledge and presentation skills of the presenters'
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full registration fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.