Key Management & Payment Security
Organizations heavily rely on the use of cryptography in order to secure their systems. Secure cryptographic solutions depend on the correct application of key management. This hands-on training covers the entire key management process from the creation of procedures up to the execution of key management ceremonies. The focus of this training is on cryptography used within payment environments.
23 - 24 April 2018 | the Hague
This two-day course provides insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments. Participants will gain practical experience with various aspects of the key management process, including the design of key ceremony scripts and execution of key management activities using hardware security module (HSM) devices.
The course starts with an introduction to key management, covering the various phases of the key management lifecycle: key creation, key storage, key exchange, key renewal and key destruction. After the introduction we will cover the procedures and techniques applicable to these various aspects of key management.
- Insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments
- Develop practical skills through simulated activities
- Hands-on two-day cours
- Key management employees
Also suitable for:
- Security managers
- Risk managers
- IT auditors
- IT security professionals
- Security officers who deal with key management or payment security during their day to day activities
- Introduction to key management
- Key management lifecycle, Key ceremonies & HSM (hardware security module)
- Designing scripts of key ceremonies & Storage of key materials
- Hands-on key ceremony script design
- Recap & Introduction to HSM usage
- Hands-on HSM exercises
- Payment standards and protocols & Encryption of PINs in payment environments
- Hands-on exercises payment security
The course will be given in English or Dutch, depending on the participants preferred language. The course material is in English.
Date, location, and time
This two-day course will be held on:
23 - 24 April 2018, the Hague
This course starts at 9.00 a.m. and ends at 5.00 p.m.
The costs are € 1,000 ex VAT. Catering (lunch) and course materials are included in the price.
'The course was well organized, great material and enough exercises. Explanation about key management and payment process was very clear'
Until four weeks before the start of the course you can cancel free of costs or writing your participation oppose to another date. Cancellation within four weeks before the start of the course you will owe the full registration fee. If you are unable to attend, a colleague can participate at no additional cost. We would appreciate it if you bring them to us in good time.
We reserve the right at any time to cancel the course or move to insufficient enrollment. You will be informed in due time.