Key Management & Payment Security Bookmark has been added
Key Management & Payment Security
Organizations heavily rely on the use of cryptography in order to secure their systems. Secure cryptographic solutions depend on the correct application of key management. This hands-on training covers the entire key management process from the creation of procedures up to the execution of key management ceremonies. The focus of this training is on cryptography used within payment environments.
11 May 2020 | Amsterdam
This one-day course provides insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments. Participants will gain practical experience with various aspects of the key management process, including the design of key ceremony scripts and execution of key management activities using hardware security module (HSM) devices.
The course starts with an introduction to key management, covering the various phases of the key management lifecycle: key creation, key storage, key exchange, key renewal and key destruction. After the introduction we will cover the procedures and techniques applicable to these various aspects of key management.
- Insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments
- Develop practical skills through simulated activities
- Hands-on one-day course
- Introduction to key management
- Key management lifecycle, Key ceremonies & HSM (hardware security module)
- Designing scripts of key ceremonies & Storage of key materials
- Hands-on key ceremony script design
- Introduction to HSM usage
- Hands-on HSM exercises
- Payment standards and protocols & Encryption of PINs in payment environments
- Hands-on exercises payment security
The costs are € 795,- ex VAT. Catering (lunch) and course materials are included in the price.
'The course was well organized, great material and enough exercises. Explanation about key management and payment process was very clear'
Date & Location
11 May 2020
The course starts at 9.00 a.m. and ends at 5.00 p.m.
- Key management employees
Also suitable for:
- Security managers
- Risk managers
- IT auditors
- IT security professionals
- Security officers who deal with key management or payment security during their day to day activities
The course will be given in English or Dutch, depending on the participants preferred language. The course material is in English.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.