This one-day course provides insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments. Participants will gain practical experience with various aspects of the key management process, including the design of key ceremony scripts and execution of key management activities using hardware security module (HSM) devices.
The course starts with an introduction to key management, covering the various phases of the key management lifecycle: key creation, key storage, key exchange, key renewal and key destruction. After the introduction we will cover the procedures and techniques applicable to these various aspects of key management.
- Insight into key management practices and the security aspects of payment environments
- Develop practical skills through simulated activities
- Hands-on one-day course
- Key management employees
Also suitable for:
- Security managers
- Risk managers
- IT auditors
- IT security professionals
- Security officers who deal with key management or payment security during their day to day activities
- Introduction to key management
- Key management lifecycle, Key ceremonies & HSM (hardware security module)
- Designing scripts of key ceremonies & Storage of key materials
- Hands-on key ceremony script design
- Introduction to HSM usage
- Hands-on HSM exercises
- Payment standards and protocols & Encryption of PINs in payment environments
- Hands-on exercises payment security
Deloitte Academy is a training institute accredited by several organizations.
For more information about our accreditation, please refer to our Education hours page.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel a course if circumstances dictate. You will be informed of this as soon as possible.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please refer to our FAQ page.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Phone number: 088-288 93 33
Rolf is a manager in the Deloitte Netherlands Cyber Risk Advisory team. Rolf has completed several projects and helped (international) clients on IT security related challenges. The last few years Rolf has worked on areas such as payment security, cryptography, ICS/SCADA & IoT, performing risk analysis and project management. With a strong technical background Rolf likes to combine the technical content with the business side. Rolf likes to oversee and coordinate the whole picture and strives towards effective solutions, both from a security and usability perspective. This all combined with transferring knowledge, such as facilitating trainings and giving presentations.