Preparing for Your Salesforce.com
Sales Cloud Consultant Certification (CRT251)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
The new data will be released soon!
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Sales Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam. You should have the following experience before attending this class
- Attainment of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Sales Cloud and designing Sales Cloud solutions
What will you learn?
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
- Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions
The costs of the course are € 725 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunches.
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation in writing free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Deloitte Consulting is Authorised Training Reseller of salesforce.com in the Benelux. Training will be given by official certified Salesforce trainers.