Preparing for Your Salesforce.com Service Cloud Consultant Certification (CRT261)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Service Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements and design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
The new data will be released soon!
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Service Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification exam. You should have the following experience before attending this class:
- Attainment and maintenance of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Service Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Service Cloud and designing Service Cloud solutions
What will you learn?
During this course, you will:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
- Discuss how to design Service Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions.
Date & location
This is a virtual class. This course will start at 9:00 hours and ends at 17:00 hours.
The costs are € 725 excluding VAT. This includes lunch, coffee and tea and course material.
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email. Transfer to a different date involves costs. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.