Robotic Process Automation (RPA) course
Understand the opportunities and impact of RPA
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools help businesses improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. The capacity of your teams will increase and operations become faster and at a lower cost than traditional automation approaches. Clients are seeing the advantages of RPA and are implementing it across the entire organization. Do you want to learn about the added value and impact of Robotics on your organization?
February 12th, 2019 | Utrecht
Process Robotics (also known as Robotic Process Automation, or RPA) is a way to automate repetitive activities. Dedicated robotic software emulates human execution of repetitive processes with existing applications. It can be used to automate all processes across functions that are highly repetitive, prone to error, rules based, and time critical and/or seasonal; Shared Services is a good place to start the journey.
Robots typically are to be seen as a virtual workforce - a back-office processing center without human resources. There are financial benefits owing to the lower cost of a robot license compared to a typical salary, and firms are also seeing non-financial benefits including improved accuracy, timeliness, and operational flexibility. The employees are happy too as they don’t have to do the repetitive work anymore and can focus on important challenges.
The course will give you a basic RPA elements required for starting up your own implementation project. You will learn more about:
- What RPA is and how you can use it in your advantage
- Which processes are suitable
- How to select the appropriate processes
- Which roles are required within your organization
- What is needed when scaling up implementations across the entire organization.
- How to build your own robot
The course will be facilitated by experienced Deloitte consultants. During this course you will also get the opportunity to build your own robot and experience the ease and complexity of the technology.
- (Senior) Operation managers
- (Senior) Finance managers
- (Senior) HR managers
- (Senior) IT and project managers
During the full day program, our experienced professionals will share their client experiences with you on the following topics:
- Introduction in Robotics and Cognitive Automation and AI
- Deep-dive in RPA
- Demo-time and build your own robot
- Learn how to identify most suitable processes
- Impact to your organization, governance and competencies
- The implementation methodology, from proof of concept to large scale implementation
- Where to start: learn how to get your organization on board of the RPA journey
- Most common vendors and how to select your tool
- Deloitte expert panel available to your most relevant questions
The costs of the course are € 695 excluding VAT. Included in this is:
- Course material
- Lunch and drinks
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email free of charge, or you may propose to attend on another date. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee.
In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.