Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders and Collaborative Forecasts (ADM251)
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts is a must for all administrators who need to configure and maintain these features for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to set up products, price books, quotes, and orders to streamline their processes. This course will also teach administrators how to configure Collaborative Forecasts to generate accurate forecasts and track quota attainment.
Who should take this course?
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts is designed for:
- Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce; and/or
- Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Admins course.
Set Up Products, Price Books, Qoutes and Orders
- Describe the capabilities of products, price books, quotes, and orders
- Describe the relationships between opportunities, products, price books, quotes, contracts, and orders
- Create and customize products and price books to track products and the various prices at which they are sold
- Add products to opportunities
- Generate quotes showing the proposed prices for products and services
- Sync quotes to opportunities
- Add products to orders to track customers’ requests for products and services
Set Up Collaborative Forecasts
- Describe the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts.
- Enable forecasts for users
- Configure multiple forecast types to forecast based on opportunities, product families, opportunity splits, and custom fields
- Map opportunity stages to forecast categories.
- Define forecast managers and enable adjustments.
- Add quota data for users
- Build forecast and quota reports
The cost of the course are € 725 excl. VAT, including officially certified Salesforce course materials, coffee and tea and lunch.
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts is recommended as preparation for the Sales Cloud Application objectives on the Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator exam.
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|