Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers (SLS201)
Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers helps sales managers analyze and improve sales processes from lead assignment to deal closure. In this interactive course, discuss best practices and gain hands-on experience running sales reports, forecasting with realtime data, tracking quota attainment, and using productivity tools to successfully manage sales teams.
What will you learn?
- Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete tasks, and close deals.
- Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales processes.
- Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
- View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and monitor quota attainment.
- Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay connected from anywhere.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for professionals who manage sales teams. No prior knowledge of Salesforce is needed. However, it is recommended that all students take the online eLearning course Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud that is available through Salesforce Help and Training.
The costs are € 510,- excluding VAT. This includes lunch, coffee and tea and course material.
Lead and Opportunity Management
- Understanding the lead lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Qualifying and converting leads
- Managing opportunities through the sales process
- Getting started with standard sales reports
- Customizing reports to refine your data
- Visualizing your data with charts and dashboards
- Understanding the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts
- Choosing forecast types
- Adjusting the forecast
- Adding quota data
Getting the Most Out of Salesforce
- Dashboard best practices
- Managing to-dos with Activities
- Working as a team in Chatter
- Managing on the go with Salesforce1
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Until four weeks before the start of the course you may cancel your participation by email. Transfer to a different date involves costs. Should you cancel within four weeks before the start of the course you will have to pay the full course fee. In the event of insufficient participants we reserve the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.