Service Cloud Administration (ADM261)
Service Cloud Administration is a must for experienced administrators who need to configure and maintain the Service Cloud for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to configure Salesforce Knowledge, set up service contracts with milestones and entitlements, create the Console for Service application, configure the SoftPhone using Open CTI, and set up Live Agent. This course will also teach administrators how to configure a Customer Community.
What will you learn?
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Setup the case management process automating the support process with queues, assignment/escalation rules, and workflow
- Configure Salesforce knowledge to help you manage the creation, publication, and maintenance of knowledge articles
- Enable entitlements to set up service contracts with milestones
- Setup the Salesforce Console for Service and to help your support reps work more efficiently
- Understand the capabilities of CTI interface in the Console
- Configure online chat with customers using Live Agent
- Understand and set up Communities.
Who should take this course?
Service Cloud Administration is designed for administrators with at least six months experience using Salesforce and/or administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New Administrators course.
The costs are € 1,450 excluding VAT. This includes lunches, coffee and tea and course material.
Case Management, Automation, and Entitlements
- Create a support process to meet business requirements
- Extend Salesforce automation to the service and support environment with web-to-case, workflow from case comments, case queues, assignment rules, and escalation rules
- Understand Entitlement Management
- Understand the key concepts of Salesforce Knowledge
- Complete the features required to deploy Knowledge using article types, data categories and case integration
- Understand Knowledge Centered Support
- Define use cases for article type workflow and approval processes
Multi-Channel Support in the Console for Service
- Understand the functionality of the Salesforce Console for Service
- Assign Service Cloud User licenses to users
- Create a Service Console app
- Understand and enable Live Agent in the Console
- Understand the basics of CTI
- Enable and add the Salesforce Open CTI demo to the Console
Salesforce Self-Service Communities
- Understand the use cases, goals, and setup of Communities
- Enable Communities in a Salesforce organization
- Create and customize a Community
- Create a community dashboard
- Understand and set up Reputation
Cancellation and Transfer conditions
Cancellation by Deloitte
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course at any time or move the date of the event. If so, you will be informed in due time.
Cancellation by participant
Until four weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course you may cancel your participation, free of charge, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moving your participation to a different date involves costs. In the overview below you will find the cancellation and Transfer costs. Should you be unable to attend, a colleague may also take your place, without any additional costs. Should this occur, we would appreciate it if you could inform us in time.
|Cancellation or request for transfer by participant||Cancellation costs||Expenses due to transfer|
|4 weeks (up to 16 Business days) before the start of the course||0%||0%|
|3 - 2 weeks (15 to 10 Business days) before the start of the course||50%||25%|
|1 week (5 Business days) before the start of the course||100%||50%|