Investment management firms getting started with blockchain
From inspiration to implementation
Investment management (IM) leaders have responsibilities beyond managing the issues of the day; they should also position their firms for the future. Part of planning for the future typically entails examining new technologies, when the environment demands. Blockchain is one new technology that should demand IM leadership attention for two reasons. First, this technology has the potential to transform and extend IM business value chains. Secondly, blockchain is in its early stages of development, signaling both risk and opportunity.
The paper 'Investment management firms getting started with blockchain' contents:
- Investment management firms: Positioning for the future with blockchain
- Blockchain: Behind the scenes
- Across the IM value chain: Emerging investment management use cases
Nasday - Linq: Platform approach to transform private securites markets
The Delaware Blockchain initiative: Symbiont
Loan syndication: Symbiont
- Inspiration to implementation: Six key steps to make blockchain a reality
- Blockchain in investment management: A utopian vision?