Global Human Capital Trends 2014
Engaging the 21st-century workforce
CEOs and HR leaders see talent as a major challenge to growth. Where should you focus? Deloitte's Global Human Capital Trends survey of 2500+ leaders in 90+ countries reveals 12 critical trends shaping the human capital agenda.
Our survey - one of the largest talent management surveys of its kind - reveals that a majority of organizations surveyed are not prepared to deal with the trends that are reshaping the workforce. These global trends demand change, investment, and focus: here's your roadmap for the coming year.
2014 human capital trends are grouped into three categories:
Lead and develop
- Leaders at all levels: Close the gap between hype and readiness
- Corporate learning redefined: Prepare for a revolution
- Performance management is broken: Replace "rank and yank" with coaching and development
- The quest for workforce capability: Create a global skills supply chain
Attract and engage
- Talent acquisition revisited: Deploy new approaches for the new battlefield
- Beyond retention: Build passion and purpose
- From diversity to inclusion: Move from compliance to diversity as a business strategy
- The overwhelmed employee: Simplify the work environment
Transform and reinvent
- The reskilled HR team: Transform HR professionals into skilled business consultants
- Talent analytics in practice: Go from talking to delivering on big data
- Race to the cloud: Integrate talent, HR, and business technologies
- The global and local HR function: Balance scale and agility
Maintaining the status quo in talent management is no longer an option. Businesses looking for growth and competitive advantage must have the confidence to reimagine, reinvent and reinvigorate their talent and HR functions. Use these global trends and the opportunities they reveal as your springboard.
For more information about the Human Capital Trend Report 2014, please visit the global Deloitte website or contact Ardie van Berkel at +31 (0)88 288 1834 or Hebe Boonzaaijer at +31 (0)88 288 4252.
Deloitte helpt u bij het optimaliseren van HR-dienstverlening en het realiseren van een HR-functie die continu waarde toevoegt.
Deloitte ondersteunt u bij het bepalen van de juiste structurering van uw organisatie en vertaalt deze door in de bijhorende detailinrichting en de daarvoor benodigde optimale capaciteit.