Emerging technologies and markets, agile ways of working, increasing regulations, embracing challenges and M&A activities—these are just some drivers of strategic change. Deloitte’s strategic change practice brings new and practical insights through informed data and analytics, enabling high impact organizational and people-related business transformation. Through transformation labs, leadership teams create the right conditions, make the right aligned decisions, and take the appropriate actions to enable the desired outcomes. Employees directly translate business strategy into personal meaning and change their behaviors to embrace the transformation.
Fast moving and increasingly complex world requires organizations to change rapidly. Innovation is ongoing and moving fast, so leadership is constantly challenged with managing change.
There is a shortage of talent and skills, demographics are changing and millennials are soon the majority of the workforce bringing social media, collaboration tools and a different work ethic.
There are major changes through SMAC developments (social, mobile, analytics, cloud) influencing our future work and behavior.
- We have a worldwide Strategic Change Practice, with experienced Strategic Change professionals
- Our approach centers around improving your business value, and focuses on what works for your business
- We developed a global proven and validated methodology which helps you achieve the desired change
- Our eminence in the market proves we are recognized as the market leader in Strategic Change
- We deliver detailed insights funded on data analytics to add value to your business
- We combine our Strategic Change knowledge with the power to execute to deliver impact that lasts
- We are seen as leading Global Human Capital Practice with strong Strategic Change capabilities
Strategic Change, isn’t driven by process, data or knowledge alone, it rests on a foundation of analytical insight and rigorous precision to deliver organisation acceleration; the result is a change that identifies and reaches defined end-state goals more effectively and in a more timely manner. When change itself speeds up, the term “acceleration” becomes appropriate.
- A clear understanding of the desired end-state of the organisation transformation.
- A clear understanding of how the transformation agenda aligns to business strategy and goals, and how it aligns and potentially conflicts with other business priorities and initiatives.
- A detailed and accurate understanding of the (often underlying) challenge or issue the business is trying to address.
- A clear and aligned transformation plan with a detailled set of change and communication interventions.