Call for Prevention Innovation
#reimaginetheimpossible #moonshot #nocardiovasculardisease
Be challenged to bring healthcare costs down while improving quality of life: join NLC & Deloitte’s call for cardiovascular prevention and bring your innovation to life!
Healthcare expenditures keep rising while current reimbursement systems do not support nor incentivise prevention. This needs to (and will) change but requires guts and rigor. To drive such change NLC & Deloitte joined forces (supported by the Dutch MOH, Rabobank and the Dutch heart foundation) taking the initiative to bring promising innovation within the focus of this first challenge: cardiovascular prevention to the market
We call on European inventors, medical specialists, TTO’s, start-ups and corporates with ideas , concepts, solutions, innovation to bring their innovation to us, and be rewarded by winning the NLC Deloitte prevention innovation challenge! #reimaginetheimpossible
Your innovation qualifies once it:
- has an innovative character;
- shows impact on the disease burden;
- is scalable across Europe;
- has a clear demand for the partners (NLC, Deloitte, MOH, Rabobank, Heart Foundation);
- shows realism and affordability;
- allows for a speedy implementation ensuring initial results within 12 months
What to expect from the partners
- NLC | the healthtech venture builder will ensure that a venture is built around your innovation
- Deloitte offers guidance with the business plan, innovation advice, introduction to customers
- Other partners will support with financing, subsidies, removing obstacles (legal, reimbursement) promotion, marketing
Call announcement - July 2nd 2018
Call closing - Sep 14th 2018
Award day - Oct 11th 2018
Second call for prevention innovation: Oct 11th 2018
Proposals to be submitted via a website format (to be built).
The Call for Prevention Innovation is part of and developed by GovLab, Deloitte’s public sector innovator. Major innovations are changing society drastically. Also the government will have to reinvent itself. GovLab brings together citizens, public & private parties and offers solutions based on technological and social innovations to key challenges in the field of healthcare, work & income, education and economics. Read more about GovLab.