IPO / Capital markets support Bookmark has been added
IPO / Capital markets support
An IPO places the necessary demands on the organization so that the applicable laws and regulations as well as the expectations and wishes of new shareholders can be met. Deloitte supports you in the preparation by indicating where the company needs to make adjustments and guides you through the process to make these changes.
You want to list your company on the stock exchange to raise capital and finance growth or to realize an exit for your existing shareholders.
You may consider an IPO as an alternative to a private sale M&A process, as part of a so-called dual track process.
Is an IPO a realistic option for your company?
What does it take to make your company suitable for an IPO and how can you get there? What are the timelines and how can my organisation handle the extra workload?
An IPO places high demands on your company and its management. In addition, an IPO is an intensive process, which requires the necessary preparation and structures. Having worked on some of the largest and most complex capital market transactions in the last decade, Deloitte experts can support you in preparations for an IPO, including:
- An IPO readiness scan: where is your company currently in relation to the requirements and benchmark for listed companies and what needs to be done to be fully IPO ready?
- IPO readiness support: assisting with the implementation of actions to get your company ready for an IPO
- Value creation planning: identifying value creation actions from sales, margins, operating or capital expenditures or a working capital perspective to get more value out of the IPO
- Advising on IFRS, including conversion of current reports to IFRS
- Advising on administrative organization and internal control
- Advising on the IPO process, including IPO project management
- Auditing historical financial information to be included in a prospectus
- Support with the preparation of a prospectus
- Advising or reporting on the so-called "working capital statement" and “profit forecasts”
- Advising and supporting dual track (M&A and capital market) transactions
- Preparing and support for due diligence
IPO readiness implementation helps your company to the next stage of maturity and compliance; tighter governance, better internal control, a clear story to new investors and a fresh perspective of your financial data.
Our support and advice enables you to realize an optimal outcome of your IPO or dual track process.