In the wake of the global financial crisis, banks and securities organizations are challenged to balance risks, costs, and growth. Deloitte’s Banking Operations practice helps banking and securities organizations enhance performance and market position by streamlining and improving operations, including complex product processing, regulatory change and operating risk management, and infrastructure rationalization.
Market pressures like shifts in customer profiles, decreasing margins, pressure to grow, new regulation, and most recent the pressure to innovate fuel the competing priorities such as:
- How can we tailor products and services, without increasing complexity?
- How do we take advantage of new technological developments while managing budget and not diluting our image?
- How do we remain nimble, while meeting regulatory requirements and keeping compliance costs in check?
- How can we take advantage of new opportunities and compete with new disruptors by finding new ways to leverage (existing) infrastructure?
- How can we improve our customers’ experience without deteriorating our margins?
This becomes even more relevant as a result of a strong increase in digitization, barriers to enter the market disappear and new technologies like Blockchain evolve.
Deloitte has substantial experience in supporting banks to improve efficiency and quality of their operations specifically in the domains of mortgages, consumer lending, and payments.
Deloitte’s financial services industry specialists provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to the banking, insurance, capital markets and investment management sectors. We help you analyze bottlenecks in your operations, develop and implement improvements to meet ever increasing customer demand and cost cutting challenges.
Current solutions include:
- Operations Strategy
- Next Generation of Process Transformation
o Process Intelligence – our fact based and hypothesis driven process optimization method using advanced analytics
o Robotic Process and Cognitive Automation
- Operational Management