Indirect Tax - Data Analytics has been saved
Indirect Tax - Data Analytics
Stricter regulatory environments and the evolving use of e-audit by tax authorities are leading businesses to seek more visibility and control over their indirect tax profile and compliance processes. Data analytics tools and techniques can help companies to better understand their indirect tax position as well as identify hidden risks and opportunities.
Go directly to
Garnering enhanced insight into global indirect tax positions
Global business expansion, stricter regulatory environments, evolving use of e-audit by authorities, and budget and headcount constraints are leaving companies with increased risk exposure. To navigate these challenges, organizations are turning to new, technology-enabled means to help identify hidden risks and opportunities.
Indirect Tax Data Analytics benefits businesses seeking to:
- Enhance insight into their indirect tax position
- Establish performance predictors and benchmarks to support a Tax Control Framework and associated fact based tax approach
- Identify and analyze opportunities to manage tax liabilities
- Manage risk through automation of analysis and enhanced cash flow management
The right choice
Companies are seeking ways to leverage advanced technologies to gain insight into many aspects of their businesses including their tax position. Positioned at the intersection of technology and commerce, Deloitte offers businesses:
- Proprietary technology solutions
- Experience in applying data analytics across a wide variety of business applications
- Global networks of professionals with expertise in tax consulting, compliance, process management, and ERP customization
In the Indirect Tax space, Deloitte leverages proprietary technology called Indirect Tax Data Analytics Smart to help businesses:
- Automate analysis and tracking of global indirect tax at a transactional level
- Detect patterns and reveal insights from key data through interactive visualizations and dashboards
- Detect risks and opportunities and help identify ways to manage cash flow
- Perform tax benchmarking between entities or VAT registrations to gain deeper insights into tax processes and profiles
VAT Data Analytics - Reducing exposure to indirect tax
The VAT world is ever-complex and ever-changing. With rates reaching 27 per cent in some countries and new tax requirements continuing to roll out around the world, exposure to VAT can grow quickly without a cohesive tax strategy. So it’s vital a company can turn its VAT data into quality business information. Deloitte’s VAT Data Analytics solution enables managers to do just that. The benefits go far beyond avoiding stiff penalties: increased cash flow and revenues, reduced audit risk, streamlined processes and a protected bottom line.
Indirect Tax - Data Analytics clientcase Rabobank. Data analytics tools and techniques can help companies to better understand their indirect tax position as well as identify hidden risks and opportunities. www.deloitte.nl/data-analytics