Combining indirect tax technical, technology, and industry experience, Deloitte helps organizations embedding technology to create opportunities for improved insight, data alignment, efficiencies, and transparency over their indirect tax affairs.
In an increasingly demanding global environment, managing tax responsibilities and planning for tax issues is becoming more complex.
With indirect tax technical, technology, and industry experience, Deloitte helps organizations meet the challenges of complex, global business and tax operations by embedding technology to create opportunities for improved insight, data alignment, efficiencies, and transparency.
Over the years Deloitte has invested in developing the multifaceted skill sets required to be a key partner when it comes to defining VAT/GST strategy, helping businesses select and implement the right supportive technology and providing rollout support aligned with legal and regulatory requirements.
Our services include:
Stricter regulatory environments and the evolving use of e-audit by tax authorities are leading businesses to seek more visibility and control over their indirect tax profile and compliance processes. Data analytics tools and techniques can help companies to better understand their indirect tax position as well as identify hidden risks and opportunities.
Deloitte provides design and implementation support to help businesses integrate indirect tax requirements into their ERP systems to improve control over tax data, manage potential risks and enhance efficiency of business processes.
Indirect Tax Review employs Indirect Tax Review Smart technology to facilitate consistent diagnosis of indirect tax risks and opportunities across multiple jurisdictions. The technology is scalable and can be applied to any size of business.
Training on indirect tax needs to be cost effective and time efficient. It also needs to reach a wide range of employees with different expertise. Deloitte Indirect Tax eLearning is designed to meet these demands.
Leveraging Deloitte’s proprietary Revatic Smart technology and our global network of indirect tax professionals, businesses can introduce automation reducing the time and cost to gather the required information and building in transparency to the global VAT/GST recovery process.
For more information, please contact us
- Rogier Vanhorick, Partner, EMEA Leader Indirect Tax, Energy & Resources, Financial Services
- Jan de Clercq, Partner, Global Indirect Tax Technology Leader
- Guido Lubbers, Partner, EMEA Consumer Business leader Indirect Tax, Consumer Business
- Milja Bormann-Bakker, Partner, Consumer Business
- Michel Schrauwen, Partner, Financial Services
- Franklin Soetens, Partner, Public, Healthcare
- Pascal Schrijver, Partner, Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Elwin Makkus, Director, Financial Services
- Wiebe Dijkstra, Director, Education
- Rob Swenne, Director, Manufacturing
- Mark van der Wielen, Director, Public, woningcorporaties
- Marjolijn van der Wal, Director, Indirect Tax Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Energy & Resources