Global Mobile Consumer Survey 2020: Dutch Edition has been saved
Global Mobile Consumer Survey 2020: Dutch Edition
Theme 4 'At the center of our life: smartphone usage and - addiction' is now available
Deloitte’s annual Global Mobile Consumer Survey (GMCS) gives unique and detailed insights into mobile consumer trends on a global scale. Deloitte Netherlands is tailoring the research results specifically to the Dutch market, sharing key insights into mobile consumer behaviour of Dutch consumers.
Get access to the fourth theme!
This Dutch edition provides insights into topics such as consumer's perception towards personal data usage in the public and private domain, working from home and online behaviour during the COVID-19 pandemic, attitudes towards 5G, smartphone and social media usage among consumers, device ownership and more.
This year’s GMCS dashboard provides insights through launching a series of five themes. The fourth theme is now available and focuses on consumer's smartphone usage. The full 2020 GMCS dashboard includes, but is not limited to, the answers to the following questions:
- Does the Dutch population think that the government should be able to monitor personal data during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What (online) activities have people started doing more of during lockdown and which of these activities will they retain?
- To what extent is the Dutch working population experiencing difficulties while working from home and what difficulties are they facing?
- Are Dutch consumers willing to pay a premium for 5G and to what extent do they believe health risks are associated?
- How big of a role does the smartphone play in the daily lives of Dutch consumers? Are people still using their mobile phone while cycling or driving?
GMCS 2020 theme 4 is now available!
Get access to the free dashboard now!
Theme 4 | At the center of our life: smartphone usage and - addiction
Do you want to know more on the Global Mobile Consumer Survey? Please contact Patrick Steemers or Marc Beijn.