2020 Directors’ Alert
Reimagining governance and oversight amid digital disruption
Digital transformation brings about new strategic, ethical, cultural, reputational, reporting, talent, and conduct risks, to name just a few. With these come a burst of opportunities and challenges. How can the board and the organization that they oversee innovate to embrace the benefits and mitigate the risks associated with digital disruption?
While we focus on the disruptive forces that cognitive technologies and intelligent automation have unleashed within the business environment in our 2020 Directors’ Alert, it would be a mistake to see this primarily as a technology issue.It’s bigger than that. It goes beyond the organization to impact not only each and every stakeholder, but the entire marketplace, society, and global community.
Explore this year's emerging areas of focus for boards
This edition challenges boards to stretch their imagination and consider ways in which their organization is using digital and cognitive technologies, and assess whether risks have been assessed and mitigated—and that all opportunities have been seized.
This edition of the Alert features viewpoints of three independent non-executive directors and Deloitte business leaders from across the globe on:
- Rethinking risk governance around intelligent automation
- Reassessing culture, conduct, and reputation in the digital age
- Redefining financial reporting and audits
- Reimagine—foresight around digital disruption begins with the board.
Deloitte 2020 Director's Alert
Download the report
* Deloitte bruker opplysninger om din bruk av våre digitale kanaler (hjemmesider, nyhetsbrev, påmeldingsskjema m.m.) og seminardeltakelse for å få innsikt i hvilke av våre tjenester som kan interessere deg.
Du kan når som helst enkelt trekke tilbake samtykket du gav oss ved å melde deg av vårt nyhetsbrev via linkene du finner nederst i tilsendt mail, eller ved å sende oss en melding via vårt kontaktskjema.
Utfyllende informasjon om hvordan Deloitte behandler personopplysninger finnes i vår personvernerklæring.