Grow with confidence
In a world of tumultuous change, growth becomes a matter of making and executing winning choices on where and how to compete
At Monitor Deloitte, we help senior leaders and strategy officers make and execute these critical choices to deliver the foundation for a sustainable competitive advantage. Our approach to strategy is based on the work of former Monitor partner, Roger Martin and his award winning methodology: “Playing to Win”. A strategy engagement with us is as much about making the tough choices with senior management as it is about engaging the organization and linking strategy to action.
When we work with growth strategies the five fundamental questions we help answer are the following:
- What are the disruptive forces that are shaping the future of our industry?
- What should be our winning aspiration and how should it be interpreted across the organization?
- Where should we play and how do we win in the domains we choose to compete in?
- How do we cascade strategic choices across the entire organization
- What capabilities and management systems are required to execute a winning strategy?
Working with us
Monitor Deloitte’s heritage is in the domain of competitive strategy. We bring a powerful set of perspectives, experiences, tools and approaches to help our clients frame, solve and execute against their most pressing, complex and value-impacting strategic choices.
If you are looking for an ambitious review of your competitive stance and to engage your executive team in making the tough choices required to play to win, our value proposition is threefold:
- A fresh perspective on the forces shaping global success
- A set of tough strategic choices based on facts and insights
- A fun, engaging process linking strategy to actions through cascading
The key to sustained value growth today is a virtuous growth cycle in which you identify where to play, how to win there, and how to future-proof your business model.
With a 30-year history of helping businesses grow, we do not bring a prepackaged answer, instead we’ll work with you to design the best solution for your organization.