Deloitte Technology Fast 50™
Årets vinner av Fast 50™ Norge er ...
Rangering av de raskest voksende teknologi-, media-, telekom- og bioteknologiselskapene i Norge i 2017. Kåringen er basert på en analyse av omsetningsvekst de siste fire årene og omfatter 20.000 bedrifter fra hele landet.
Vinneren av Deloitte Technology Fast 50 går videre til Deloitte Technology Fast 500, den europeiske kåringen i Paris.
Applications for the Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2017 will be accepted from 1 July 2017 until 30 September 2017.
Deloitte Global’s Technology Fast 500™ EMEA program is an objective industry ranking focused on the technology ecosystem. It recognizes both public and private technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of revenue growth in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) during the past four years. The program is supported by Deloitte Global’s Technology Fast 50 initiatives, which rank high-growth technology companies by location or specifically defined geographic area.
In order to qualify for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2017 program, your company must meet the following general requirements and eligibility criteria:
- Be in business for a minimum of four years
- Be headquartered within EMEA
Note: Subsidiaries or divisions of companies are not eligible unless they have some public ownership and are separately traded. Companies that are acquired prior to the finalization of the list are not eligible to participate.
- Have base-year operating revenues of EUROS 50,000 and a current year operating revenue of at least EUROS 800,000
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
1. Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues.
2. Manufactures a technology related product.
3. Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology.
4. Be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
1. Using other companies' proprietary technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not satisfy this requirement.
2. Consulting companies, professional service firms, resellers, and others are not eligible
Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including:
- Life sciences
- Clean Technology
- 2016: Auka
- 2015: Clean Marine
- 2014: Dolphin
- 2013: Optimarin
- 2012: NorSun AS
- 2011: Kebony ASA
- 2010: Imenco AS
- 2009: Multi Phase Meters AS
- 2008: Thermtech Holding AS
- 2007: Repant ASA
- 2006: Scandpower Petroleum Technology AS
- 2005: Catch Communications ASA
- 2004: Fast Search & Transfer ASA
- 2003: Fast Search & Transfer ASA
- 2002: Sense Communications Internation ASA