Technology Fast 50
Nominasjonen er åpen
Deloitte skal i år for 15. gang kåre Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - de 50 raskest voksende teknologiselskapene i Norge, basert på de siste 5 års omsetning.
Den norske rangeringen er en del av en internasjonal kåring, og i desember kåres EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Technology Fast 500 i Paris, de 500 rasket voksende teknologiselskapene i regionen.
Eligibility & Nominations
For consideration in the Deloitte Technology Fast50 in Norway, a company must meet the following criteria:
1. The company must have been in business for a minimum of four years (i.e. four full twelve month financial periods)
2. The company must be considered a technology company which, for this purpose, is defined as a company that:
- owns proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues;
- manufactures a technology related product;
- devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology;
- is technology intensive, or uses its own unique technology to solve problems.
NB: Companies using third party technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not meet this definition.
Consulting companies, professional services firms, resellers and others who don't rely on proprietary technologies to generate their revenue are not eligible.
3. The parent company must be Norwegian-owned and have its headquarters in Norway
4. Operating revenues must be at least 50,000 Euros for the first financial year of the four year period and 1,000,000 Euros for the most recent financial year.
NB: the accounts for the most recent financial year must have an accounting period ending between 1 June 2015 and 31 May 2016.
5. All submissions must be accompanied by signed accounts for the first and last financial year being measured in the competition. Unless a statutory exemption is being taken, these accounts must be unabbreviated and audited.
Frist for nominering er 1. november
Send påmelding her