The clinical leaders' course is for medical specialists or senior registrars wishing to achieve positions of greater responsibility through developing their leadership skills, increasing their system influence and growing a trusted network of peers.
Facilitated through team-based case studies, participants are challenged to combine theory with real-life examples to plan and lead others through change while also becoming more comfortable managing conflict.
Through dynamic classroom sessions, participants develop a greater understanding of:
- The value of the role of clinical leader
- Personal self-awareness and ways to interact more effectively
- Building a service and team vision
- The value of followership in leadership
- Difficult conversations and dealing with conflict
- Change, improvement, team dynamics.
Gain insights into how to lead change in a clinical environment and share ideas on the lessons that can be learnt in order to grow individual leadership skills and clinical teams in these times of crisis and uncertainty.