Deloitte Top 200
Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Award
First introduced in 2014, the Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Award acknowledges a Deloitte Top 200 company or Top 30 financial institution that has developed and implemented a successful diversity and inclusion initiative, addressing a specific challenge or opportunity with an innovative solution.
The success of this initiative will be evident in the business outcomes and can be demonstrated by the impact on the business. It may provide scope for further application across the wider business landscape.
The award also recognises that an organisation has policies or strategies in place to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
Applications for 2018 are now open.
To apply, please complete this online entry form.
You will not be able to save and return to your online application without losing your answers. We recommend reviewing the award criteria and application guidelines and the completing the online form in one sitting to avoid losing any responses.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 7 September 2018.
Important information about your award application:
- Applications are open to all Deloitte Top 200 companies and Top 30 financial institutions
- All questions in this application are mandatory
- The content of all applications will be kept strictly confidential
- Each text box has a 350 word limit to keep your answers succinct
- Applications close at 5pm on Friday 7 September 2018
- If you have any queries regarding the 2018 Deloitte Top 200 or the Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Award, please email us at email@example.com