Deloitte Top 200
Celebrating management excellence in New Zealand
Each year, the Top 200 celebrates proven excellence in New Zealand business management and governance. Past Top 200 winners and finalists have made a vital contribution to our economy and New Zealand’s future prosperity.
We partner with NZME to deliver the Deloitte Top 200 through the country’s most prominent business media channels – The New Zealand Herald and NewstalkZB.
Media Release 23 November 2017: 2017 Deloitte Top 200 Business Awards Winners Announced
New Zealand Herald 3 November 2017: Finalists named in Deloitte Top 200 awards
Media Release 1 December 2016: 2016 Deloitte Top 200 Business Awards Winners Announced
The Deloitte Top 200 Event
Join us to celebrate the best of the best at the 2018 Deloitte Top 200 Awards awards evening to be held in November/December from 6pm to late. For event queries please email email@example.com
The Top 200 Indices
The Deloitte Top 200 Indices have developed into one of the business community’s most highly-respected sources of information. The Indices showcase the rise and fall of New Zealand’s largest organisations from year to year.
The Top 200 Index is based on revenue, and the separate indices of New Zealand’s Top 30 financial institutions and Top 10 Maori businesses are based on asset value. The Top 200 Indices comprise public listed and unlisted companies, New Zealand subsidiaries of multinational companies, cooperatives, societies and state-owned enterprises (SOEs), plus private companies prepared to supply audited accounts.
- Enquiries regarding eligibility for the Top 200 Indices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about the Deloitte Top 200 criteria here.
The Deloitte Top 200 awards
From the Top 200 Index and Top 30 Financial Institutions Index, significant contenders are identified for a series of awards. A thorough and comprehensive judging process follows with the winners announced at a black tie awards evening held annually.
Submissions will be sought for the following awards this year:
- MBIE Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Award. For further information on providing a submission for this award please click here.
- Young Executive of the Year Award. For further information on providing a submission for this award please click here.
Full list of winners at www.top200.co.nz
Press release: 2017 Deloitte Top 200 Business Awards Winners Announced
- Banner year for Deloitte Top 200
Z Energy takes out top honour at prestigious business awards
- Deloitte Top 200: Company of the Year - Z Energy
- Deloitte Top 200: Chief Executive of the Year - Mike Bennetts
- Deloitte Top 200: Chairperson of the Year - Christopher Moller
- Deloitte Top 200: Chief Financial Officer of the Year - Jolie Hodson
- The Deloitte Top 200 Awards: Investing in NZ's future good for business
- Deloitte Top 200: Visionary Leader - Ranjna Patel
- Deloitte Top 200: Diversity Leadership Award - ASB Bank