Deloitte Top 200
Celebrating management excellence in New Zealand
Each year, the Top 200 celebrates proven excellence in New Zealand business management and governance. Past Top 200 winners and finalists have made a vital contribution to our economy and New Zealand’s future prosperity.
We partner with NZME to deliver the Deloitte Top 200 through the country’s most prominent business media channels – The New Zealand Herald and NewstalkZB.
Full list of winners at www.top200.co.nz
Press release: 2017 Deloitte Top 200 Business Awards Winners Announced
The Top 200 rankings
The Top 200 companies list has developed into one of the business community’s most highly-respected sources of information. The list showcases the rise and fall of New Zealand’s largest organisations from year to year.
The Top 200 list is based on revenue, and a separate listing of New Zealand’s Top 30 financial enterprises and Top Maori organisations is based on asset value. The Top 200 lists comprise public listed and unlisted companies, New Zealand subsidiaries of multinational companies, cooperatives, societies and state-owned enterprises (SOEs), plus private companies prepared to supply audited accounts.
- Visit the Top 200 website www.top200.co.nz
- Visit the New Zealand Herald Top 200 page
- Enquiries regarding eligibility for the Top 200 list should be sent to email@example.com.
- Find out more about the the Deloitte Top 200 criteria here.
The Top 200 awards
From the Top 200 list, significant contenders are identified for a series of awards. A thorough and comprehensive judging process follows with the winners announced at a black tie event held annually.
Submissions are sought for the following awards this year:
New Zealand Herald Coverage 2 December 2016
- Banner year for Deloitte Top 200
Z Energy takes out top honour at prestigious business awards
- Deloitte Top 200: Company of the Year - Z Energy
- Deloitte Top 200: Chief Executive of the Year - Mike Bennetts
- Deloitte Top 200: Chairperson of the Year - Christopher Moller
- Deloitte Top 200: Chief Financial Officer of the Year - Jolie Hodson
- The Deloitte Top 200 Awards: Investing in NZ's future good for business
- Deloitte Top 200: Visionary Leader - Ranjna Patel
- Deloitte Top 200: Diversity Leadership Award - ASB Bank
The 2015 Top 200 winners
- Company of the year: EBOS Group
- Executive of the year: Christopher Luxon (Air New Zealand)
- Chief financial officer of the year: Robert McDonald (Air New Zealand)
- Chairperson of the year: Joan Withers
- Most improved performance: Refining NZ
- Excellence in governance: NZ Super Fund
- Best growth strategy: Tourism Holdings
- Diversity leadership award: Westpac
- Young executive award: Craig West (Downer Group)
- Visionary leader award: Dame Suzie Moncrieff (WOW)