Wellbeing at Deloitte
How we make an impact that matters by creating a workplace culture of wellness and balance
Deloitte is committed to our people's wellbeing, we want you to be at your best in all aspects of your health and wellness. Wellbeing is more than just exercising and eating well, that is why we have categorised our wellbeing related offerings into four areas – physical, mental & emotional, financial and social wellbeing. These four focus areas are designed to help each of us realise our full potential – personally and professionally.
Physical Wellbeing: We encourage and support physical health behaviour that builds physical endurance and resilience
Mental & Emotional Wellbeing: We support your mental and emotional wellbeing to help you realise your own potential
Financial Wellbeing: Building your financial health for peace of mind
Social Wellbeing: Our people feel engaged in what they do, and are connected to their colleagues. We support a culture of inclusiveness and respect.
What are we doing?
We provide a range of support for Deloitte employees across these areas. Our offerings are comprised of different forms of support, entitlements, programmes, events, activities, speakers, subsidies, discounts and information all aimed at accentuating our people’s overall wellbeing.
- An internal wellbeing website for our people that brings together all of our wellbeing related offerings and information in one easy to find location.
- A Wellbeing Calendar that details our regular wellbeing related activities across all of our offices including:
- On site health checks, assessments and vaccinations
- Guest speakers
- Discounted deals and services
- Wellness Benefit that allows our employees at Manager level and above to support their health and wellbeing in ways that suit their individual needs.
Wellbeing has been incorporated into firm-wide programs from graduate induction, through to the most senior leadership programs.