Fast 50 index
The Deloitte Fast 50 index ranks New Zealand’s fastest growing businesses.
The Fast 50 index recognises businesses that have shown significant growth over the last three years. The index is determined by percentage revenue growth.
Those who place on the Fast 50 index receive:
- Association with the Fast 50 brand – an internationally recognised awards programme
- Access to attend Fast 50 events
- The opportunity to meet and build relationships with like-minded business people and industry leaders
- Profile raising opportunities through our digital and media campaigns
Applicants for the Fast 50 are eligible for national and regional category awards, recognising the fastest growing businesses in certain industries.
Entries for the 2021 Deloitte Fast 50 programme are now closed. Celebration events announcing the Fast 50 and Master of Growth indices will be held across the country on 30 September 2021, with the results available here on 1 October 2021.
Fast 50 categories
The Deloitte Fast 50 programme does more than just rank New Zealand’s fastest growing businesses. We also celebrate business success across a number of categories on a regional and national stage.
1. Fastest growing services business
This category is for businesses in the Recruitment, Finance/Insurance, Accounting, Law, Professional Services, Real Estate or Property Development, Marketing/Advertising/Communications sectors.
Awarded to the business services company with the greatest percentage increase in revenue over the period.
2. Fastest growing manufacturing business
Awarded to the manufacturer with the greatest percentage increase in revenue over the period.
3. Fastest growing retail or consumer products business
Awarded to the retail or consumer products company with the greatest percentage increase in revenue over the period.
4. Fastest growing technology business
This category is for businesses in the telecommunications, media or technology sectors that:
- develop proprietary technology which contributes to a significant portion of revenue and/or
- manufacture a technology-related product or offer a technology-enabled service
Awarded to the technology company with the greatest percentage increase in revenue over the period.
5. Fastest growing agribusiness
This category is for businesses that are involved in any part of the agribusiness supply chain, including the production, manufacturing, distribution and retailing of products from and services to the farm. This is awarded to the organisation with the greatest percentage increase in revenue over the period.
6. Fastest growing exporter (based on export revenue)
This category is for businesses whose total export sales represent more than 20% of revenue. This figure is calculated from the information supplied in your entry form; this is not a category you can choose to enter.
Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500
If you selected to enter the Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 your business will automatically be submitted through to the Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 team with the index to be announced later in 2021.
For more information on the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 index, click here.