Fast 50 index
Join the ranks of Deloitte’s Fast 50 and gain recognition as one of New Zealand’s fastest growing businesses.
A fantastic programme for your business, gives you:
- Association with the Fast 50 brand – an internationally recognised awards programme
- Access to attend Fast 50 events
- The opportunity to meet and build relationships with like-minded business people and industry leaders
- Profile raising opportunities through our digital and media campaigns
...and if you needed another reason, our regional celebrations are a rare chance for you to take stock of your achievements, think about where you want to go next, and celebrate your success!
Entry requirements and criteria
The Fast 50 index recognises businesses that have shown significant growth over the last three years. To enter, you need revenue of $1 million or above in FY20 and independently prepared financial statements for FY20 and FY22.
The index will be determined by percentage revenue growth and announced at events held on 19 October.
For a complete entry, you must:
- Be a New Zealand registered business, trading for a minimum of three years
- Have revenue of $1 million or above in FY20
- Submit independently prepared financial statements for FY20 and FY22
- Supply export revenue for FY20 and FY22 (if applicable)
Entries close on Monday 22 August 5 pm.
Terms and conditions
Read programme Terms and Conditions here.
Deloitte Fast 50 2022