Are you a Master of Growth?
Join the ranks of the Master of Growth index to be recognised as a successfully established and growing New Zealand business, with branding opportunities and a strong alumni network.
The Deloitte Master of Growth index is a fantastic opportunity for your company. Entering the Master of Growth gives you and your business:
- Association with the Fast 50 brand – an internationally recognised awards programme
- Access to attend Fast 50 and Master of Growth events
- The opportunity to meet and build relationships with like-minded business people and industry leaders
- Profile raising opportunities through our digital and media campaigns
...and if you needed another reason, our Celebration events are a rare chance for you to take stock of your achievements, think about where you want to go next, and celebrate your success!
Entry requirements and criteria
The Master of Growth index recognises businesses that have sustained growth over the past five years. To enter, you need revenue of $5M or above in FY17 and independently prepared financial statements for FY17 and FY21.
The index will be determined by percentage revenue growth and announced at events held in September.
For a complete entry, you must:
- Be a New Zealand registered business, trading for a minimum of five years
- Have revenue of $5M or above in FY17
- Submit independently prepared financial statements for FY17 and FY21
Entries are now open through until 30 July 2021.
In the technology industry?
If you are entering the Master of Growth index your business will automatically be nominated for the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 index, if:
- You have an operating revenue in excess of US$50,000 in the first year (FY19)
- You have been in operation for a minimum of three years and your headquarters is in Asia Pacific
- You are a technology company
For more information on the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 index, click here.