Tertiary Grants - online forms
Applications for 2023 open from 13 February 2023. Closing date: 28 April 2023 at 4.30pm.
- All applicants must be able to provide verified whakapapa to confirm their connection to the specific Trust or Incorporation.
- You only need to register once, and you will then be able to access all online grants you are eligible by whakapapa to apply to.
- Your registration and personal details will be retained in the system and will be available for use by you in subsequent years, as long as you use the same login.
- See the bottom of this page for a full list of grants.
You will be required to upload the following supporting documents (hard copies are not required for online applications):
- Verified whakapapa sheet: This form will be available to you during the application process. You will be required to obtain a shareholder’s signature and upload the completed form. If you recieved a grant last year, and as long as you use the same login, you will not be required to provide your whakapapa again.
- Enrolment confirmation: Showing your current course and papers enrolled in.
- Academic record (for students in Year 2 and higher): Showing your progress/results in your current programme of study.
- Receipt: Showing course fees have been paid, or student loan entitlement advice. Please note that an invoice is not a receipt. First Year Students eligible for Fees Free Study must provide eligibility from Tertiary Education Commission.
- Bank account confirmation: Printed form, clearly showing bank account number entered in online form.
- Ensure you have read and understood the Maori Trusts’ & Incorporations Grants and Scholarships Privacy Notice, including any notices as provided within the form.
- HAUMINGI No.3 Trust - Komuhumuhu Scholarship
- KAPENGA M TRUST (includes Kapenga M Scholarship application)
- MANGOREWA KAHAROA TE TAUMATA TRUST
- PAEHINAHINA MOUREA TRUST (full-time study only)
- PAENGAROA NORTH K TRUST
- PUKAINGATARU B18 TRUST
- RANGATIRA E TRUST
- TAUMANU LAND TRUST (full-time study only)
- TAUTARA MATAWHAURA TRUST
- TE TAHUNA TRUST (Rotoiti 13D2 Block)
- WAERENGA EAST & WEST INC
- WARENA TRUST
- WHANGAMOA TRUST (Rotoiti 1B/Rotoiti 17 Block)
Further information on the following grants can be found on their websites:
Deloitte Private Rotorua | Deloitte Private | Deloitte New Zealand
The latest news and events from Deloitte Rotorua, including our people who can help.