Deloitte Access Economics
Dedicated to creating a better future for New Zealand
We make economics accessible so that business, government and the community can make the best possible decisions.
Deloitte Access Economics offers a full suite of economic advisory services including economic modelling, analysis and advisory services to help our clients plan for the future, understand the implications of major decisions, and navigate the complexities of economic policy.
Deloitte Access Economics provides support to our clients on a diverse range of topics including:
- Public policy analysis, development and agenda setting
- Regulatory advice and advice, including regulatory impact assessment.
- Health economics, aged care and social policy
- Programme and policy evaluation, including social impact assessments
- Financial modelling, funding assessments and strategic planning
- Demand and supply analysis, workforce analysis and microsimulation models
- Costing, contribution analysis, cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis
- General equilibrium modelling, for policy and scenario analysis, impact assessment and climate change
- Macroeconomic policy, forecasting and demographic trends
- Economic advice on mergers and acquisitions
- Market investigations and strategy.
Industries we work in
- Health and social services
- Housing, building and construction
- Agriculture, including dairy and fisheries
- Transport, ports and logistics
- Financial services
- Public administration
- Digital, telecommunications and information technology
- Energy, water and infrastructure