We provide specialised deal and related services to a wide range of corporate and private equity clients. Our situational expertise is complemented by industry and functional experts from across Deloitte, to ensure our clients receive a seamless and flexible service for all their transactions.
Transactional support services provides advice to help clients identify and consider optimal business and financial strategies and outcomes in a number of areas:
- Strategic analysis – detailed strategic analysis and reviews the help businesses identify value maximising strategies aligned with stakeholder needs and objectives.
- Due diligence – performing in-depth analysis of the target business and post transaction business plan. Our due diligence philosophy is focussed on the key commercial and financial issues impacting value and future cash flows. We also provide specialist support in relation to purchase price discussions and issues likely to cause post-acquisition problems. We assist in a variety of ways, including acquisition due diligence, vendor due diligence, review of the sale and purchase agreement, preparation or review of completion accounts and associated mechanisms, and structuring advice.
- Acquisitions and divestments – providing independent advice and execution support to help acquirers or vendors maximise value, manage risk and ultimately achieve a successful transaction.
- Capital raising – advice on equity raising and debt funding, including sourcing funding, evaluating financial packages and preparing submissions to potential financiers.
- Debt structuring advice – advice on how to meet a wide range of debt funding needs and considerations including securing transaction or project financing and refinancing of existing debt facilities.