A leader in Health Care & Service Management
ServiceNow is a cloud based suite of service management providing offerings for IT, human resources, security, customer service, software development, facilities, field service, marketing, finance and legal enterprise needs. These offerings are overseen as part of a comprehensive managed workflow that supports real-time communication, collaboration and resource sharing. ServiceNow is generally utilised within mid to large sized organisations and delivers out-of-the-box (or tailored/ customised) solutions for the business needs of every specific enterprise individually. ServiceNow offers better service management - it is delivered as a single, integral platform, rather than a collection of a number of platforms ‘bound’ together (therefore, there’s no need to maintain integrations).
- Deloitte offer the entire range of available platform integrations as well as localised speciality teams to implement and execute the offering. Together, Deloitte and ServiceNow help clients strengthen the alignment of enterprise services with business needs and optimize their digital platform strategy. By combining Deloitte’s proven thought leadership and methodologies with ServiceNow’s next-generation cloud platform, our clients are experiencing a new level of enterprise performance. With a strong focus on delivering near term and lasting business value, Deloitte and ServiceNow are transforming the DNA of the modern enterprise. Our global reach provides clients with the expertise they need in their respective industries.
- Deloitte and ServiceNow have an established track record of delivering client service excellence and providing a full breadth of client centric advisory, implementation and sustainment services. As a Global System Integrator, Deloitte is dedicated to accelerating client innovation and efficiency leveraging the ServiceNow platform, providing clients with increasing returns on their platform investments.
Applications of ServiceNow for our clients:
- HR Service Management (HRSM)
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)