Our Rotorua office administers several Māori incorporations.
Haumingi 1A2 Incorporation
The Incorporation was established under the Maori Affairs Act 1956 by Order of the Maori Land Court on the 26 th July 1956. It continues under the Te Ture Whenua Act 1993.
The Incorporation lands comprising 115.5267 hectares are located 20 km to the north east of Rotorua city. The land is owned by the hapu of Ngati Te Rangiunuora. There are 291 shareholders on the share register.
Download the pdf for more information on the Haumingi 1A2 Incorporation.
COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT:
Tawhiri Morehu (Chair)
Ruahine & Kuharua Blocks Inc
Committee of Management
Fred Whata Jnr (Chairman)
Waione 3B8 Incorporation
Committee of Management:
William Emery (Chairman)
Wilson Te RangI
Waipapa No.1 Incorporation
The Incorporation was established under the provisions of the Maori Affairs Act 1953 and continues under the provisions of Part 13 of the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993.
Download the pdf for more information on the Waipapa No.1 Incorporation.