Cyber Risk Services
Cyber, Privacy and Resilience
The digital revolution has enhanced the ability to conduct business and there are a myriad of opportunities for businesses and governments to do things differently and better. Changing business models through cloud technology, applying cognitive computing and artificial intelligence; or creating new identity, trust and integrity models through use of blockchain platforms - Deloitte Cyber can help you innovate your businesses. With any new opportunity or use of new technologies there are risks that will need to be understood and effectively managed. Cyber capabilities enable organisations to power growth, efficiencies and customer-centred services.
We help you harness cyber as a platform for growth through building and delivering services that are secure, vigilant and resilient by design, today and for the future. We partner with you to embed cyber, information ethics and privacy, and resilience of your people, processes and technology into your ways of working and your environment. We work with you on your cyber needs from the boardroom all the way through to the data centre - helping you invest prudently, implement pragmatic end to end solutions, be vigilant and build your muscle memory for effective response when disruptions arise.
Evolve securely in a dynamic, digital world
Effective cyber risk management gives business leaders confidence to take full advantage of technological opportunities. And greater confidence can enable your company to realize innovation-powered growth while evolving securely.
Whether working with market-leading companies, groundbreaking start-ups, or national governments, Deloitte is a trusted partner that:
- Helps clients drive the world forward with our depth of technical knowledge, breadth of industry expertise, and business acumen
- Drives innovation and invests in emerging technologies, ensuring we’re equipped with the right tools for current and future challenges
- Offers a comprehensive suite of cyber solutions to address end-to-end client needs
We work with clients to solve complex problems; drive progress in a dynamic, digital world; and build more confident futures—for business, for people, and for the planet.
Cyber risk services
As a worldwide leader in cyber strategy consulting and cyber intelligence, Deloitte offers a fully customizable suite of cyber solutions and managed services. With a commitment to technological innovation and broad industry expertise, our Deloitte global network gives us the insight and experience to face any scenario.
Our cyber risk management services include:
Worldwide leader in cyber risk management
A global network of Cyber Intelligence Centers
As cyber threats evolve and become more complex, many business leaders recognize they can’t manage the challenge alone. That’s why Deloitte member firms provide a global network of more than 30 Cyber Intelligence Centers (CICs) that operate around the clock, 365 days of the year. Our CICs provide fully customizable managed security solutions to meet the increasing market demand in cybersecurity services.
Our solutions include:
- Advanced security event monitoring
- Threat analytics
- Cyber threat intelligence and management
- Incident response
A trusted partner and thought leader
Deloitte Cyber Risk has led the way—in practice and in thought leadership—through every era of cyber risk, from compliance to resilience to complexity. Learn more about:
- Our Deloitte Insights articles on cyber risk management
- Innovation and research from member firms
- Case studies that demonstrate the value we provide to clients
- Recognition from the marketplace on our leadership in security consulting services
A collection of thought leadership publications from around the globe:
Asia Pacific Privacy Guide: Understand the key trends to keep you ahead of the curve
The guide, now in its second edition, expands on the original and provides more granular privacy considerations when handling personal information across an ever changing and diverse APAC region. Download it today to keep you ahead of the curve and keep your advantage. Find out more.
Our heritage, built on deep technology expertise, broad industry experience, and a comprehensive suite of solutions, covers every aspect of cyber risk management. In addition, we:
- Push the boundaries of cybersecurity risk strategy and create new avenues for innovation by partnering with global leaders
- Develop new knowledge for cyber risk and upscale the industry by cultivating best-in-class expertise
- Strengthen cyber risk standards for organizations worldwide by investing in cutting-edge technology
- Make a bigger impact on our client’s operations to drive progress by offering a comprehensive suite of solutions across strategy, implementation, and managed services
As new technologies emerge and connectivity increases, Deloitte Cyber Risk is uniquely positioned to help our clients navigate this complex and uncertain landscape.
- Cyber Strategy – We help boards and executives develop a cyber program in line with the strategic objectives and risk appetite of the organisation. We have extensive experience in working with SMEs to build businesses that are match fit to navigate the threats and optimise the opportunities of the global marketplace. We work with government, critical infrastructure organisations, key economic contributors and iconic Kiwi businesses to transform their cyber capabilities so that they can innovate, modernise, and deliver improved customer products and services.
- Secure – We focus on establishing effective protection measure around the organisation’s most sensitive assets to help enable productivity, business growth, and cost optimisation objectives while reducing cyber risk. This includes implementation of solutions for identity and privileged access management, secure cloud and digital services, industrial control systems and SCADA resilience, vulnerability management, information loss prevention and data protection.
- Vigilant – We integrate threat data, IT data, and business data to equip security teams with context-rich intelligence to proactively detect and manage cyber threats and respond more effectively to cyber incidents. Our NZ Cyber Ops team provides managed security operations and cyber threat intelligence services. We also offer "purple teaming" and social engineering solutions where we simulate real-world attacker behaviour so that the vigilance of your people and your defences are exercised and improved.
- Resilient – We combine proven proactive and reactive incident management and crisis response processes and technologies to rapidly adapt and respond to cyber disruptions whether from internal or external forces. We also offer Cyber Incident Response partnering services - where you can appoint us on a retainer as your responder for all your Cyber incidents, disruptions or investigative needs. We also design and deliver tailored cyber war-gaming and incident simulations, and preparation and readiness solutions to develop your organisation's cyber response and recovery capabilities.
A global network of Cyber Intelligence Centres
As cyber threats evolve and become more complex, many business leaders recognise they can’t manage the challenge alone. That’s why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Intelligence Centers (CICs), operating around the clock, 365 days of the year. Our CICs provide fully customisable managed security solutions including advanced security event monitoring, threat analytics, cyber threat management, and incident response for businesses in the region to meet the increasing market demand in cybersecurity services. Locally our New Zealand Cyber Ops team brings our global CIC capabilities to organisations in New Zealand through a fully managed service that is tailored, and integrated, and designed to evolve with the changing needs of organisations and shifts in the threat landscape.
Latest Cyber Risk awards and recognition
Deloitte ranked #1 by Gartner in Security Consulting Services for the 6th consecutive year
Deloitte is pleased to announce that Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, ranked Deloitte #1 globally, based on revenue, in Security Consulting Services for the sixth consecutive year in its July 2018 report titled, Market Share: Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2017.
Deloitte named a global leader in Security Operations Consulting by ALM Intelligence
Deloitte is pleased to announce that ALM Intelligence has named it a global leader in Security Operations Consulting (SOC) based on the breadth and depth of its capabilities, in their report, Security Operations Center Consulting 2016.