Deloitte helps organisations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically-aligned operational risk management solutions allow organisations to make optimised business decisions.
- Conduct Risk– We help organisations assess and evolve the values, beliefs, tone, conduct, and understanding of risk culture to align with their strategy and business practices.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management– We evaluate and manage third-party risk related to funding and contracting arrangements, outsourcing, licensing, alliances, and other business partnerships across the organisation to maximise business performance, streamline information technology and licensing costs, and optimize supply chains.
- Operational Risk & Transformation– We help clients transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, business processes, and controls to address their operational risks and drive business performance.
- Technology & Data Risk– We help clients transform their enterprise-wide technology and data management frameworks to improve decision-making at the senior stakeholder level.
- Internal Audit (IA)– We help transform internal audit functions by teaming with, or serving as, the internal audit function to make improvements in internal control and process efficiency and contribute to effective regulatory compliance. We provide input to established internal audit functions on their strategy and purpose, resourcing models, and technology.
- Assurance– We offer specialised information technology audit services to deliver risk and controls, audit analytics to extract insights from data, as well as third-party assurance to manage risks from the extended enterprise.
Latest Operational Risk awards and recognition
Deloitte named a leader in supply chain risk by Kennedy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named a global leader in the Kennedy Vanguard of Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting Providers in Kennedy’s Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting, 2012-2015 report covering the supply chain risk market.