Introducing the Deloitte tax@hand app
Tax Alert - February 2015
Global news - Local views - Available now on iOS and Android
Introducing Deloitte tax@hand, a sleek, customisable mobile app that aggregates news and information from participating member firm tax functions to create a distinctly Deloitte experience for our clients and our professionals. The app works on all devices enabling users to select the topics and geographies they are interested in for a more personalised experience.
- Highly interactive—with news, tax information and perspective articles, and links to Deloitte International Tax Source, containing tax rates for different jurisdictions and more
- Tailored—select only topics and geographies of interest and choose a preferred language
- Timely—receive real-time notifications as well as save articles
- Connected—access professionals with specialised expertise worldwide
- International—with news and information from multiple countries, with more jurisdictions being added regularly
Currently, the app features tax news, updates and member firm contacts for: Australia, Belgium, Canada, China (including Hong Kong), France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, and the U.S. More countries will be contributing content to the app soon.
In addition to the mobile version, tax news and content are also available at www.taxathand.com.
February 2015 Tax Alert contents
- Consultation on the land development and subdivision provisions
- Changing depreciation rates – when is it acceptable?
- High Court provides guidance on contractual interpretation
- BEPS - Keeping up-to-date via Dbriefs and BEPS Central
- Introducing the Deloitte tax@hand app