A focus on topical tax issues - June 2017
Material advancement and tangible progress on feasibility expenditure
After many years (and many tax articles) of analysing the tax deductibility of feasibility expenditure based on Inland Revenue interpretation statements and case law, we have moved to a new phase of determining whether it is feasible to change the law to deal with black hole and feasibility expenditure.
Also in this issue
- New Zealand implications of Australian debt pricing decision
- Good news: resident withholding tax compliance issues relating to dividends are now resolved for companies
- Business Transformation – where are we now?
- GST best practice: a timely reminder
- Mileage rate released by Commissioner of Inland Revenue
- A snapshot of recent tax developments