Global Financial Services Indirect Tax News
Quarterly newsletter covering changes in the indirect tax laws around the globe impacting the financial sector.
- The effect of the CJEU judgment in Aspiro (C-40/15) on the exemption for insurance and insurance related services.
- Malaysia - Extension to the Fixed Input Tax Recovery rate.
- Malaysia - Updates to the Fund Management Guide.
- Singapore - Zero-rating of insurance brokerage.
- Singapore - GST audits targeted at the FS industry.
- Finland - Decision on the VAT treatment of special investment funds.
- Germany - VAT treatment of negative interest.
- Germany - CJEU judgment in partial exemption case.
- Italy - VAT recovery for holding companies.
- UK - Draft guidance on pension scheme VAT recovery.
- UK - CJEU judgments in payment processing cases.
- UK - Exempt supply of banking servicesDenmark - Sectorized pro rata VAT recovery for VAT groups
For back editions of global indirect tax news, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org