Customs and Global Trade
Businesses are facing an increasing number of trade compliance requirements in the countries in which they operate, as well as more rigorous enforcement by tax authorities.
Deloitte's customs and global trade specialists around the world can help businesses establish an international business strategy designed to manage costs and global trade regulatory requirements while leveraging innovative technology solutions.
Deloitte’s core services include:
Customs and Global Trade compliance
- Assisting clients by providing global trade advisory compliance services (from our offices or at the premises of the clients)
- Performing compliance assessments
Customs and Global Trade advisory
- Assisting clients with business model optimization.
Product classification and valuation support
- Trade classifier – automated product classification process
- Supporting clients with product classification related queries
- Supporting clients with Provisional Values Scheme enrolment determination and application/notification
- Assisting clients with transfer pricing and customs valuation policies and challenges
Government relations support
- Liaising with government authorities
- Support clients with government audit and reviews