Interview with Oil & Gas Magazine Middle East has been saved
Interview with Oil & Gas Magazine Middle East
We need to look at [the oil price] in the long run. I’m a lot less interested in the fluctuation day-to-day, month-by-month, but rather where is the oil price going overall.
Deloitte Middle East’s Energy, Resources & Industrials Leader, Bart Cornelissen was invited by Oil & Gas Magazine Middle East to share his views on what’s next for the Oil Price. Here is a quick run on the questions he shared his perspectives on:
- What are some of the key factors that impacted the oil price in 2018?
- OPEC+ plans to cut output by 1.2mn bpd in 2019. What long-term effect are you expecting?
- What is the forecast for US production, which is playing a larger role in the global energy landscape?
- Still, the US is forecast to produce 12mn barrels per day on average in 2019; do you think it will still have that strong, disruptive impact on OPEC cuts?
- What are some of the key factors we should pay attention to going into 2019?
Click on the image below to see his full interview.