Financial Crime has been saved
We prepare firms not only to weather the storm but to tame it.
Financial Institutions must demonstrate compliance with numerous, frequently changing, complex and interconnected financial crime regulations for their senior management to effectively manage the risks to which the institutions are
In a forensic investigation, we use our advanced analytics capabilities and deep technical experience to help clients quickly and efficiently address issues. We deploy sophisticated analytics approaches to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of what has occurred and how similar problems can be prevented. We also work proactively with clients to detect inefficiencies and anomalies in their systems, targeting cost recovery and identifying potential issues before they occur.
Our specialists systematically scope, acquire, load and validate structured and unstructured electronic data as well as call on various techniques to uncover evidence of schemes or scenarios, develop models that depict historical events and build predictive models for anti-fraud/corruption efforts and segmentation.
The financial services sector is facing a constantly increasing challenge to its
security; threats come from all directions, including:
- Tightening regulation
- Customers’ growing demands for integrity in firms’ financial dealings
- Increasing criminal sophistication
Forensic data reviews help develop insights about business problems in the Forensic Advisory domain. By gathering, managing and analysing data, we can build awareness and intelligence in the fields of:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Uncover the technology and data challenges that organisations face.
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Identify bribery and corruption risks in the organisation, design and implement controls and respond to potential violations.
- eCrime Prevention
- Understand the threats of online and mobile channels.
- Integrated Financial Crime
- Learn how data can help organisations join the dots.
- Keep efficiency and effectiveness at the heart of sanctions compliance.