Operational Risk Services
Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically-aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
- Compliance and AML/ CFT Advisory Services - We support our clients in reducing the risks related to money laundering and terrorist financing within their organizations. This in turn improves their ability to meet regulatory expectations for sound programs and controls.
- Internal Audit (IA)– We help transform internal audit functions by teaming with, or serving as, the internal audit function to make improvements in internal control and process efficiency and contribute to effective regulatory compliance. We provide input to established internal audit functions on their strategy and purpose, resourcing models, and technology.
- Assurance– We offer specialized information technology audit services to deliver risk and controls, audit analytics to extract insights from data, as well as third-party assurance to manage risks from the extended enterprise.
- Conduct Risk– We help organizations assess and evolve the values, beliefs, tone, conduct, and understanding of risk culture to align with their strategy and business practices.
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management– We evaluate and manage third-party risk related to outsourcing, licensing, alliances, and other business partnerships across the organization to maximize business performance, streamline information technology and licensing costs, and optimize supply chains.
- Operational Risk and Transformation– We help clients transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, business processes, and controls to address their operational risks and drive business performance.
- Technology and Digital Risk– We help organizations take advantage of the benefits of innovative new digital technology and better manage their legacy technology through risk intelligent solutions, advisory, and managed services.
- Data Risk– We advise clients in the growth and deployment of digital capabilities to protect and govern data, generate business insight and enhance decision making through optimizing data discovery, acquisition, use, and discernment.
Latest Operational Risk awards and recognition
Deloitte named a leader in supply chain risk by Kennedy
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named a global leader in the Kennedy Vanguard of Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting Providers in Kennedy’s Supply Chain Risk Management Consulting, 2012-2015 report covering the supply chain risk market.