About Deloitte Australia
Deloitte is the brand under which thousands of professionals collaborate across a network of offices in Australia to provide audit, economics, financial advisory, human capital, tax and technology services.
Deloitte in Australia
The Australian partnership of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is committed to growth, client service and its people – more than 570 partners and 6000 people located in 14 offices across the country, plus offices in PNG, Timor-Leste.
Deloitte Australia’s revenue of A$1.162 billion for the fiscal year ending 31 May 2014, ranked Deloitte second by revenue of the Big Four in Australia.
To sustain its momentum, Deloitte continues to invest in innovative new services, products and people, while expanding its business through acquisitions, alliances and organic growth
Learn more Deloitte in Australia.
About Deloitte Australia
- In Australia, Deloitte is ranked No. 2 of the Big Four professional services firms with revenue of A$1.162 billion, an increase of 6.5 per cent for FY14. Globally, the network of member firms is ranked number 1 with revenue of US$34.2 billion for the fiscal year ending 31 May 2014
- Deloitte won both the Accounting Firm of the Year and the Audit Firm of the Year in the Financial Review CFO Awards 2013-2014 with judges highlighting Deloitte’s innovation and agility
- Smart Company ranks Deloitte Digital’s blog as one of the 20 Australia’s best business blogs
- Gartner named Deloitte a global leader in SAP Implementation Services 2014
- Forrester names Deloitte a global leader in Oracle Application Services 2014
- Deloitte’s forensics and dispute advisory (F&DA) services has been ranked number one globally based on revenue in the sector in the 2013 Kennedy Forensics and Dispute Advisory Services report
- Two Deloitte partners, Fiona Craig and Teresa Dyson, have been recognised by Euromoney as leading experts in transfer pricing and tax, respectively. Deloitte partners Garry Funston, Jon Graham and John Koutsogiannis were also named as leading practitioners in Indirect Tax for 2014
- Deloitte was named the leader in Analytics IT Consulting by Kennedy in their IT Consulting: Analytics 2014 report.
Deloitte Australia's vision and culture
Deloitte’s vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. Deloitte is committed to innovation, the oxygen that it uses to develop new ideas, products and services that create value for itself, its clients and the country.
With seven key values or 'signals' that have been honed over the years, Deloitte's culture is based on empower and trust; recruit and retain the best; talk straight; continuously grow and improve; play to win - think globally; aim to be famous; and have fun and celebrate.
Deloitte is proud of its “playful culture with serious intent” (Giam Swiegers, Deloitte CEO, 2010). It is in the business of solving complex problems for its clients which it does by engaging its people through a series of innovative communication channels and 'think tanks'. This is the foundation it uses to create an “and different” environment and which has contributed to the firm being placed for two years in a row in the top 15 of Australia’s Best Place to Work rankings.
One of the critical success factors for Deloitte’s growth has been its embrace of gender and cultural diversity to win the war for talent in this country. Deloitte has now been recognised as an equal opportunity leader for women by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency for eleven successive years.
CEO, Giam Swiegers is an active member of the Business Council of Australia’s mentoring program which matches CXOs with high potential females from other organisations. He was the only professional services CEO invited by the Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Elizabeth Broderick to join a group of corporate leaders to progress gender equality in Australia’s corporate sector.
Recognised in 2012 as an Employer of Choice for Women for the 11th year in a row by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA)
The Inspiring Women program is a key element in Deloitte’s business strategy.
It is about Deloitte vision of being the professional services firm of choice for talented women by continuing to support and foster the development of talented women within the firm. We do this by:
- Creating an inclusive culture driven by the leadership of the firm
- Investing in talent identification, development and recruitment
- Building an appropriate environment to develop and retain talented women.
Learn more about diversity at Deloitte.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
The member firms reported aggregate revenue of US$32.4 billion for the fiscal year ended 31 May 2013. Deloitte operates in more than 150 countries and has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence.