Australian monthly round up 2014
End of month refresher and analysis
The growing push toward global convergence of accounting standards means a continuous array of new and revised materials on almost a daily basis.
Deloitte understands how hard it is to keep up with regulatory content, especially in light of the growing push towards global convergence of accounting standards.
If you don’t currently receive our Monthly
- October - New Chair of the Australian Accounting Standards Board announced
- September - ASIC discloses publicly an adjustment resulting from an ASIC inquiry
- August - Final version of IFRS 9 issued
- July - ASIC’s focus area for June years ends
- June - Finally, new ‘Revenue Recognition Standard’ issued
- May - Updated Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations
- April - IASB publishes proposed amendments to IAS 1 to improve disclosures
- March - IASB defers the finalisation of the new 'Revenue Recognition Standard'
- January - ASIC has extended Class Order [CO 13/1050] which allows issuers of stapled securities (stapled entities) to continue to present consolidated or combined financial statements.
Mountly roundup 2014 archive