Supporting mergers and acquisitions in the Financial Services sector | Deloitte Papua New Guinea | Actuaries, Human Capital has been added to your bookmarks.
Supporting mergers and acquisitions in the Financial Services sector
Including IPOs and private equity investments
Mergers & Acquisitions, including IPOs and private equity investments, are increasingly likely in the financial services sector through to 2018.
The financial services drivers for Mergers & Acquisitions are across banking, insurance and superannuation:
- Banking – capital requirements, scale and margin pressures
- Insurance (Life, General Insurance and Health) – return on capital, specialisation, technology
- Superannuation – scale, regulatory pressures, government privatisation.
Deloitte has worked on a large number of successful transactions in the financial services sector in the past. We have extensive experience on both the buy side and the sell side of the transactions. Hence we can provide guidance through trading multiples, buyers, competing assets and distribution agreements.
We have a range of services covering:
- Assistance prior to sale
- Actuarial due diligence
- Actuarial assessment of value and capital
- Audit integration at the time of transaction
- Post transaction integration/separation work
- Part 9 transfers.