D.Boards has been saved
An intuitive and secure solution to support everyone involved in the board meeting
Deloitte's D.Boards is a seamless e-governance solution for boards to securely manage, share and comment on board materials via web portal and iPad app.
D.Boards provides a seamless e-governance solution for boards to securely manage, share and comment on board materials via web portal and iPad app. D.Boards allows busy Directors to keep up-to-date with their board documents when they need it most, including in-flight and when on-the-go.
What does it do?
Deloitte's D.Boards is a digital solution which is tailored towards the Directors and Executive Assistants within all organisations, be they large, medium or small. D.Boards will enhance and streamline the way boards operate, whilst keeping confidential papers secure and fulfilling governance and compliance requirements.
Who is it for?
- Risk Management: Take control of who has access to your confidential papers and know that each of your Directors are accessing their board papers via a secured and encrypted solution
- Governance and compliance requirements: Record comprehensive audit trails of all user activity including proof of disclosure whilst centralising company policies and papers and adhering to company record keeping obligations
- Security: Take control of your security through document access, saving and printing rights, configuring them in accordance with your company's policies
- Greater accessibility: Accessible in most locations, D.Boards is available across multiple platforms such as Mac, PC and tablet devices (including iPad and iPad mini) – all you need is an internet connection and a web-enabled device.
- Time and cost savings: Reduce the cost of managing your board documents by limiting printing, couriers and preparation time
- Sustainability: Limiting the number of documents printed not only reduces cost, but consumes less paper, helping you achieve your company's sustainability goals and minimising your environmental footprint.
What benefits does it offer?